Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cat Day

Maine Coon kitten Tic Tac ToeI think there are already quite enough photographs of cats on the Internet, and I have no intention of adding many more. But I can't resist sharing with you a picture of my new cat. His name is Tic Tac Toe, and he's my birthday present from Ed. I wanted a cat and I'd have been happy with a rescue mog, but Ed offered to buy me a Maine Coon because he knows I've always wanted one. We found a local breeder and got to know him, and I picked out Tic Tac almost three months ago. But he's only just grown old enough to leave his mum now, so I'll be collecting him tonight.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely gorgeous Mel. Happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Eh? No intention of...? I should hope you've got *every* intention of adding to the cat photos on the Internet! I agree there are plenty of anonymous puddytat piccies around, but friends' puddytats is different. We want *more* photos please, not fewer!

Fran

Emma Jane said...

What a handsome little kit. Gorgeous eyes!

Anonymous said...

As soon as I looked at the photo I thought he must be a Maine Coon - it's the large ears that give it away. My mum has a gorgeous 'high-white' Maine Coon, and my sister has two silver tabby ones - they're all lovely cats.

dottyspots said...

Maine Coons are fabulous cats - I love their huge saucer paws (well, he'll get them eventually).

Happy Birthday - what a fantastic birthday present!

Unknown said...

More cat photos, please. My 5 cats second that! (We did have 8, but 1 kit died & the other 2 disappeared when I was at a funeral).

Happy Birrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrthday & happy cat days

Ted Marshall said...

Gorgeous yummy kitteh. We want more pictures of him as he grows up.

Blicky Kitty said...

Meooooow!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, he's amazing! I want one!

Also, what Fran said.

Matron said...

You're quite right.. there are enough cat photos on the internet already.. but I forgive you, he's gorgeous!

eda said...

情趣,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,情趣內衣,丁字褲,角色扮演,丁字褲,跳蛋,煙火批發,情趣禮品,情趣精品,情趣玩具,情趣睡衣,情趣內衣,小泉彩,按摩棒,跳蛋,c字褲,情趣商品,煙火批發,煙火工廠,衣蝶,衣蝶,情趣用品,c字褲,情趣,貓裝,自慰器,自慰器,飛機杯,充氣娃娃,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,正妹視訊,跳蛋,AV,性感丁字褲,情趣用品,視訊,煙火,情趣用品